作者: 澕
發表日期:2007/08/23 2:18:46
文章編號:193163
推文人氣指標:
(2)
這篇英文短詩來自網路電子信件,南非黑白種族隔離政策 曾讓非洲原住民黑人遭到許多不平等的待遇,而本詩作者 即以天生膚色的差異,來表達心中的不滿與無奈。
Dear white, something you got to know.
親愛的白種人,有幾件事你必須知道。
When I was born, I was black.
當我出生時,我是黑色的
When I grow up, I am black.
我長大了,我是 黑色的
When I'm under the sun, I'm black.
我在陽光下,我是 黑色的
When I'm cold, I'm black.
我寒冷時,我是 黑色的
When I'm afraid, I'm black.
我害怕時,我是 黑色 的
When I'm sick, I'm black.
我生病了,我是黑色 的
When I die, I'm still black.
當我死了,我仍是黑色的。
You---white people,
而你呢? ---白人
When you were born, you were pink .
當你出生時,你是粉紅色的
When you grow up, you become white.
你長大了,變成 白色的
You're red under the sun.
你在陽光下,你是紅色的
You're blue when you're cold.
你寒冷時,你是 青色 的
You are yellow when you're afraid.
你害怕時,你是 黃色 的
You're green when you're sick.
你生病時,你是 綠色 的
You're gray when you die.
當你死時,你是 灰色的
And you, call me " c o l o r " ?
而你,卻叫我「有色人種」???
推文內容: | 小提琴獨行俠+鋼琴新好男孩+生理學小帥哥:所以.......色不異空,空不異色,色即是空,空即是色....... | 2007/08/23 8:13:31 | itchy【羅一極】:哈哈哈哈!這是現在為止,今天我碰到最好笑的。受壓廹的人尚能以這種豁達、略帶譏諷、幽默又一針見血的指出對方的「語病」和「種族優越感」,真不簡單! | 2007/08/23 7:16:48 |
|